WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Baby #4 - 26 Weeks

How Far along: 26 weeks. Next week, I'll officially be in the third trimester!

Baby's Size: Baby is about the size of an eggplant and is approximately 14" long and weighs 1 2/3 pound.  He or she is able to hear my voice and is beginning to practice taking breaths.

Sleep: I seem to go through a period of a few weeks where I need a ton of sleep.  I just got through one of those periods and am feeling a little better, but I could still use a nap most days. 


Movement?: Lots of movement :)  This baby doesn't seem as active as the others were which maybe means that he or she will be laid back and easy going, right? :)

Food Cravings: I've been craving eggnog and Little Debbie Cherry Cordials lately.  And yes, I'm definitely putting on too much weight.  Ugh.  I eat more when I'm stressed out without even realizing it and the last month has been extremely stressful to say the least. 

Things That Make Me Queasy: Been feeling pretty good lately.

Gender: We're keeping it a secret because of what happened last time and because I just get so annoyed with the comments and assumptions about my family when I tell people what I'm having.  I can tell you that the baby is healthy and right on track for growth. :)  My standard answer when someone asks what I'm having is to smile and say, "Well, we know it's either a boy or a girl!"  So far, that's worked pretty well :) 

Labor Signs: The Braxton-Hicks contractions are starting to get a little stronger, but nothing too bad yet.

Symptoms: The usual.  Killer heartburn, fatigue, achy legs.  

Mood Most Of The Time: Depends on the minute you're asking. 

Looking Forward To:  Turkey!  I love turkey and I only get to eat it once a year at Thanksgiving (I tried making turkey for supper one time and Hubby was not impressed since apparently turkey can only be served on Thanksgiving)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...