WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Absence

You may have noticed that I've been a little quiet around here lately.  It's not because there hasn't been a lot going on in my life lately.  Actually there's been too much.  But it's not anything I can write about publicly because the stuff that's been going on in my life personally is ongoing and the other stuff is not mine to tell.

Since I can't blog about any of this and my mind and heart are so consumed by it, I'm having a hard time blogging about anything else.  

I will say this however...life is hard.  It's hard and sometimes it downright hurts.  It just seems like there's so much hurt and pain in the world.  Which is why I'm so thankful that all this is temporary.  This is just a blip on the radar when eternity, and eternity spent with God, is considered.  It's that assurance that keeps me going although I will admit to wondering at the point of all this sometimes.  But living in this world has given me a desire and a yearning for the next.   

Right now, I'm tired.  Emotionally, mentally, physically.  Obviously, being pregnant hasn't made any of this easier, but that's only a small part of it.  I just want this to be over.  Which is why, when I heard this song in the store the other day, I had to go home and find it on Youtube to listen to again.  So for now, I'm listening to this, praying, and reminding myself that at some point, it will be over.





2 comments:

  1. Aw, I do hope things improve for you and you aren't so quiet very soon. Sometimes it is very hard to remember this too shall pass especially when in the thick of things. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...